Glimcher Realty Trust (NYSE: GRT), one of the country’s premier retail REITs, announced today that members of the Company’s senior management team will present at REITWeek 2012: NAREIT's Investor Forum ® on Wednesday, June 13, 2012 beginning at 9:30 a.m. ET, at the Hilton New York in New York City. Glimcher’s live broadcast will be available on the Company’s website at www.glimcher.com. There will be a replay available 24 hours after the presentation, which will remain on the website for ninety days.
About Glimcher Realty Trust
Glimcher Realty Trust, a real estate investment trust, is a recognized leader in the ownership, management, acquisition and development of retail properties. Glimcher’s retail properties include open-air centers, enclosed regional malls and outlet properties. Glimcher owns interests in and manages 27 Properties with total gross leasable area totaling approximately 21.6 million square feet.
Glimcher Realty Trust’s common shares are listed on the New York Stock
Exchange under the symbol “GRT.” Glimcher Realty Trust’s Series F and
Series G preferred shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange
under the symbols “GRT-F” and “GRT-G,” respectively. Glimcher Realty
Trust is a component of both the Russell 2000
representing small cap stocks, and the Russell 3000
representing the broader market. Glimcher
® is a registered
trademark of Glimcher Realty Trust.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV