- Use as strong a password as possible including mixing numbers, upper and lower case letters and symbols;
- Ensure you have mechanisms to change passwords on a regular basis to maintain account security;
- Ensure your infrastructure can properly provision and de-provision users in a quick and efficient manner;
- Ensure you have the digital rights management capabilities to assign, control, and revoke documents as necessary to limit access to critical information;
- Seek to use business-focused solutions that can be standardized across the enterprise;
- Ensure you have the capabilities that allow you to easily track who, when, and how many times people have accessed a file;
- Implement watermarking capabilities to discourage sharing of files and documents; and
- Provide the ability to prohibit storing documents and information locally to the mobile device.
Recent Alleged Hacking Highlights Risks: IntraLinks Offers Best Practices To Minimize Security Risks Around File Sharing, Content Management, And Collaboration
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.