ORLANDO, Fla., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that Company management will be conducting one-on-one investor meetings at REITWeek 2012:® NAREIT's Investor Forum® on June 12-14, 2012, at the Hilton New York in New York City. Additionally, James R. Heistand, Parkway's President and Chief Executive Officer, will give a company presentation at the forum on Tuesday, June 12, 2012, at 3:00 p.m. EDT, in the Sutton Center room at the Hilton New York. A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the Corporate section of the Company's website at www.pky.com through September 12, 2012.
About Parkway Properties
Parkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 42 office properties located in 10 states with an aggregate of approximately 10.7 million square feet of leasable space at June 6, 2012. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 12.2 million square feet for third-party owners at June 6, 2012.Parkway Properties, Inc.'s press releases and additional information about the Company are available on the Company's website at www.pky.com. Contact: Thomas E. BlalockVice President of Investor Relations(407) 650-0593 SOURCE Parkway Properties, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV