AVX Corporation, a leading manufacturer of advanced passive components and interconnect solutions, has expanded its line of thin film, multi-layer organic (MLO), and broadband wire-wound conical inductors to include a new series of shielded and non-shielded SMD power inductors. Designated the Lmax series, these inductors feature a wide inductance range, low DC resistance, and the high current values necessary for industrial applications. The new, RoHS-compliant inductor series is suited for a broad range of consumer and industrial power applications, including test and measurement and industrial process control. They are also specified for use in DC/DC converters, switching regulated power supplies, mobile phones, and computers, as well as other peripheral and telecommunications equipment.
“Developed in response to customer requests for inductors with an even broader current range, the Lmax series inductors significantly expand the types of applications into which customers can integrate our technology,” said Gregg Elliott, product manager at AVX. “Our new Lmax series also provides design engineers with greater flexibility when designing both fixed and portable devices.”
Lmax Series power inductors are currently in production, and samples are available by request.
For more information about AVX’s Lmax Series power inductors, please visit www.avx.com, call 864-967-9427, or write to One AVX Boulevard, Fountain Inn, S.C. 29644.About AVX AVX Corporation is a leading international supplier of electronic passive components and interconnect solutions with 24 manufacturing and customer support facilities in 15 countries around the world. AVX offers a broad range of devices including capacitors, resistors, filters, timing and circuit protection devices and connectors. The company is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:AVX).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV