SAN JOSE, Calif. and HOPKINTON, Mass., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
- Cisco Unified Computing System™ (Cisco UCS®) with EMC® VNX™ 5300 unified storage systems are now certified for the SAP HANA® platform.
- Together, these technologies combine Cisco's data center computing and networking technology with the EMC's enterprise-class storage technology
- The EMC Proven™ Solution provides industry-leading manageability, scalability and availability capabilities necessary for critical SAP application environments.
- Results in immediate access to vast amounts of information with SAP HANA's reporting and analysis, enabling insights and visibility to speed business decisions.
Cisco and EMC today announced certification of Cisco UCS blades with EMC® VNX®5300 unified storage systems to run the SAP HANA platform. Together, these leading Cisco and EMC technologies can substantially reduce business risk and ensure that customers receive the scalability, high availability, disaster tolerance and continuous access required for their mission-critical SAP HANA information. Validated through in-depth testing and analysis conducted by SAP AG, EMC, and Cisco, the certified solution enables customers to transform their business by harnessing the power of information to make real-time business decisions. By helping organizations act on information as it happens, SAP HANA helps customers dramatically increase the speed of their existing processes and allows for access to large amounts of data in shorter periods of time. Cisco and EMC are working to address strong customer demand for SAP HANA infrastructure. Cisco and EMC's joint go-to-market activities include sales collaboration, channel partner enablement, collaborative technical services and support, integrated professional services, and marketing. The integrated solution is now in limited availability globally.
Designed from the ground up with a "clean slate" approach, Cisco UCS is an integrated system, designed to optimize compute, networking, storage access, virtualization and management. UCS tapped into a powerful market demand for a new approach to computing, enabling IT organizations to unleash new business models with its innovative, integrated architecture. Customers are able to reduce the time to deploy new applications, improve business agility and reduce costs. UCS is the first fabric computing platform that combines industry-standard, x86-architecture servers with networking and storage access into an integrated system.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV