ANCHORAGE, Alaska, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- GCI (NASDAQ: GNCMA) will hold its annual shareholders meeting on Monday, June 25, 2012 at the Mid Deck Room at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage.
A 5 p.m. reception will be followed by a 6 p.m. business meeting, which includes the election of three individuals to serve on the company's Board of Directors. Immediately after the business meeting, GCI President Ron Duncan will give a brief presentation regarding the company's performance and its economic outlook. A question and answer period will follow the presentation.
The Hotel Captain Cook is located at 939 West Fifth Avenue in Anchorage, Alaska. Anyone interested in attending or obtaining more information about the meeting should call Pebbles Harris at (907) 868-5553.
GCI is the largest Alaska-based and operated integrated telecommunications provider and provides local, wireless, and long distance telephone, cable television, Internet and data communication services throughout Alaska. More information about the company can be found at www.gci.com.SOURCE GCI
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV