WEST CHESTER, Pa., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Jokes and jams are surely in store when Jimmy Fallon, host of NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon," and hip-hop mastermind Curtis " 50 Cent" Jackson take the stage at QVC. Both Fallon and 50 are scheduled to appear during the multimedia retailer's popular unscripted show, " Anything Goes with Rick & Shawn," on Tuesday, June 12 at 10 PM (ET) to share their product offerings and entertain fans.
"It's not uncommon to see celebrities on air at QVC, but it is rare when two guests with such star power are featured on the same broadcast," said Doug Rose, senior vice president of programming and marketing for QVC. "'Anything Goes' is totally unscripted, so our viewers expect the unexpected. On June 12, we're not sure what to expect either."
On the same day that his much-anticipated new CD " Blow Your Pants Off" drops, Fallon is scheduled to mark his QVC debut. He will not only perform songs from his new album, but also take viewers behind the scenes of the creation of his best-selling sophomore book, " Thank You Notes 2." During Fallon's appearance, fans will have the opportunity to order the new CD and the book, which have been specially packaged for QVC.
Also entertaining audiences with his quick wit and irresistible charm, 50's QVC appearance will be his first as well. Viewers will be offered his premier headphones from SMS Audio, including the over-ear and in-ear STREET by 50 and the wireless over-ear SYNC by 50. As the Founder and CEO of SMS Audio, 50's latest audio devices are professionally tuned to produce unparalleled sound quality designed to be the ultimate in durability and technology. The three devices are available in a variety of color options, including shadow black, ghost white, and phantom blue.Fallon and 50's items will be available starting June 12 through QVC at QVC.com or 1.800.345.1515, while supplies last. ABOUT QVC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV