WARREN, N.J., June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ANADIGICS, Inc. (Nasdaq: ANAD), a world leader in radio frequency (RF) solutions, today announced that the Company will participate in the ANGA Cable Show 2012, in Cologne, Germany. ANADIGICS plans to unveil new infrastructure solutions at the event, including GaN line amplifiers.
- Who: ANADIGICS application engineers and product marketing leaders
- What: Technical discussions and solutions showcase
- When: June 12-14, 2012
- Where: Level 10.2, Booth G14
- Why: Learn about exciting new RF infrastructure solutions
- ANADIGICS LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/anadigics
- ANADIGICS Photos: http://www.flickr.com/anadigics_inc
- ANADIGICS Video: http://www.youtube.com/anadigics
About ANADIGICS, Inc.ANADIGICS, Inc. (NASDAQ: ANAD) delivers integrated radio frequency (RF) solutions that OEMs and ODMs demand to optimize the performance of wireless, broadband and cable applications across all major networks and standards. ANADIGICS features a diverse portfolio of highly linear, highly efficient RFICs. Headquartered in Warren, NJ, the company's award-winning products include power amplifiers, tuner integrated circuits, active splitters, line amplifiers and other components that can be purchased individually or packaged as integrated RF and front-end modules. For more information, visit www.anadigics.com. SOURCE Anadigics, Inc.