Ford Motor Company
Ford Motor (F) is showing a very similar setup right now -- it's just not quite as far along.
The double-bottom pattern in Ford is a lot like the one in BofA, but it's a longer-term setup, and it's still below the breakout level at $10.85 that provides a buy signal for this trade. It's entirely possible that we'll see that buy signal happen in Thursday's session. Remember though, until shares of Ford push above that $10.85 level, this isn't a high probability trade.Here again momentum is adding some confidence to the likelihood of this setup. RSI broke the long-term downtrend that it had been in since back in January, a sign that prices for Ford are finally rising at an increasing level. If you decide to take the Ford trade, I'd recommend placing a protective stop just below the $10 mark.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV