NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The following stocks go ex-dividend Monday, meaning an investor must purchase the shares Friday to qualify for the next dividend payment: DTE Energy (DTE), Las Vegas Sands (LVS), Tiffany (TIF) and Tupperware Brands (TUP).
The electric and natural gas utility reported first-quarter earnings on April 27 of $156 million, or 91 cents a share, down from year-earlier earnings of $176 million, or $1.04 a share.
"DTE combines regulated electric and gas utilities in Michigan with a portfolio of non-regulated assets," Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts wrote in an April 30 report. "While we like DTE's long-term fundamental story, we believe it is fully reflected in the current stock price. For much of the year, DTE has outperformed the regulated group. While we appreciate the company's improved regulatory environment, we do not see much upside for DTE beyond what it has already achieved."Forward Annual Dividend Yield: 4.1%
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV