NYSE MKT Equities Exchange Symbol - UEC
CORPUS CHRISTI, TX, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE MKT: UEC, the "Company") is pleased to announce the appointment of Katharine Armstrong to the Company's Board of Directors (the "Board") effective June 1, 2012. In addition, the Company announces that Erik Essiger has resigned from the Board, having served as a member since 2006, and will now serve as a member of the Company's Advisory Board and as a consultant.
Ms. Armstrong is a fifth-generation Texan raised on her family's South Texas cattle ranch. She is the past Chairman of the Texas Parks and Wildlife Commission and is very active in land stewardship initiatives across Texas and the U.S.
Amir Adnani, CEO and President, stated: "We are pleased to welcome Katharine to the Board. She has served on the Company's Advisory Board for the last 2-1/2 years, and her appointment to the Board enables us to draw further upon her business expertise and leadership in environmental stewardship. The Company is grateful to Erik for having served as a valuable member of the UEC Board. Moving forward, his responsibilities are increasing in many respects, and we are pleased to continue to access his expertise and relationships in Europe and the Middle East."In accepting the appointment to the Board, Ms. Armstrong said, "I'm honored to join UEC as a Board member and look forward to assisting in directing the Company's growth as a leader in the uranium industry. The Company's impressive operations and development properties, coupled with the significant management and technical team, are providing the means to continue our growth. I look forward to helping guide the Company's path for success."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV