3M (MMM) numbers raised at Jefferies. Shares of MMM now seen reaching $108, Jefferies said. Estimates also raised on more confidence and consistency. Buy rating.
Molina Healthcare (MOH) numbers cut at Credit Suisse. Shares of MOH now seen reaching $24, according to Credit Suisse. Estimates also reduced, following another Medicaid disappointment. Neutral rating.
Pall (PLL) numbers lowered at Jefferies. Shares of PLL now seen reaching $50, Jefferies said. Estimates also lowered on weak third quarter. Hold rating.
Qualcomm (QCOM) estimates increased at JMP through 2013, JMP Securities said. Company is leveraged to higher Galaxy S III sales. Outperform rating and $75 price target.Research in Motion (RIMM) target cut at UBS to $11.50, UBS said. Increasingly binary outcome. Neutral rating. Sallie Mae (SLM) estimates upped at FBR through 2013, FBR Capital Markets said. Company is buying back more stock. Outperform rating and new $21 price target. >To submit a news tip, email: email@example.com.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV