"We see a number of BPOs turn to the cloud to power their business, as it enables them to pay only for the service they use without significant IT support overhead costs," continued Jarman. "They can quickly scale up and down as they add new customers, support seasonality, and bring on new campaigns. This is a very strong market sector where we have seen ongoing growth."
The third expansion customer provides sales and service expertise to support its learning management system (LMS). The company experienced sudden growth through acquisition, and has additional acquisitions planned. After using inContact in its existing facilities over the past year, it was an easy decision for the company to switch its newly acquired agents over to the inContact system in order to ensure consistency in reporting and data integration. With a goal to be the leading LMS provider in its industry, this company sets itself apart through a leading sales and support experience and inContact has proven to be a key partner in their ongoing growth strategy.
Jarman concluded, "Customer service continues to drive differentiation for leading companies today. We are proud that our cloud solutions are helping to provide our customers with the competitive advantage they need to win in their markets."
- Learn more about the inContact platform: http://www.incontact.com/on-demand-call-center-software/platform
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts