SALT LAKE CITY, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, announced the recent expansion of its cloud solutions across three key existing accounts. Together these three customers will be expanding, over the next couple of quarters, to include more than 900 additional seats of the inContact cloud contact routing solution.
"We initially established a successful beachhead implementation with each of these customers, and we are pleased to be their continued trusted partner," said Paul Jarman, inContact CEO. "The cloud is demonstrating its power to effectively change key performance indicators for our customers – such as contact center profitability, agent effectiveness and customer retention and satisfaction."The first expansion customer had proven the inContact solution in its sales and service centers in two geographically disparate locations. The company has expanded to additional locations, supporting new sales and service agents in Europe and North America and will deploy inContact as contracts with its legacy premise contact center software provider expires and as the company shifts to a VoIP-based phone system. inContact can layer over any existing PBX solution, both TDM or VoIP, providing a flexible solution for global contact centers of all sizes. The second expansion customer is a large Business Process Outsourcer (BPO) that has experienced significant growth over the past two years. The company found a niche providing service for leading insurance carriers and has established its expertise in the space. When one of the BPO's customers significantly expanded its business, the provider was able to easily ramp up their seats of inContact to meet the demand. In addition to easily scaling their seat counts, the BPO is also able to quickly onboard new agents to handle the growing accounts.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV