ATLANTA, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, IHG ( InterContinental Hotels Group) one of the world's largest hotel companies is celebrating the summer by launching its "Getaway with Vacation Pay" sweepstakes which offers consumers the chance to win an ultimate getaway based on their personal travel style. Personal travel styles are determined via an online poll travelers take when they visit www.ihg.com/get75 from June 8 through Sept. 3. The grand prize winner of the sweepstakes will receive a trip for two to the "Getaway with Vacation Pay" destination of their choice(*) which includes roundtrip airfare, a five-night hotel stay, roundtrip airport ground transfers and $1,000 to spend however they'd like.
"Getaway with Vacation Pay" follows on the heels of IHG's "Vacation Pay" promotion announced last month where U.S. residents receive a $75 prepaid card when they register and stay two consecutive weekend nights (Friday, Saturday or Sunday) at any of IHG's 4,400 hotels worldwide, including InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts, InterContinental® Alliance Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts, Hotel Indigo®, Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn® Resort, Holiday Inn® Club Vacations, Holiday Inn® Express, Staybridge Suites® and Candlewood Suites® between May 14, 2012 and Sept. 3, 2012.
Each travel style is based on specific vacation preferences and can be described as the:
- Avid Adventurer: Driven by adrenaline, this person isn't afraid to climb the highest peak or surf the most dangerous of waters.
- Entertainment Enthusiast: This traveler is constantly on the move, whether they're exploring a big city or riding a roller coaster, you won't find them sitting still.
- Escape Artist: Looking for some more Zen in their life, this traveler can be found relaxing on the beach, spending the day at the spa or enjoying a round of golf.
- Culture Connoisseur: This person soaks up the culture by learning everything there is to know about the location, from wineries to art & history museums.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV