Advanced Energy Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:AEIS), today announced that its newest inverter, the AE 500, has been successfully commissioned at one of 13 projects, totaling 4.5MW, developed by American Clean Energy (ACE) at Toms River Regional School District in Ocean County, N.J. ACE chose the AE 500 inverters for their integration, built-in reliability, and for the unsurpassed customer experience that AE is known for.
“We are extremely excited that the AE 500 units have been successfully commissioned on one of our projects,” said Steve Morgan, CEO of American Clean Energy. “AE inverters have a tremendous reputation as being purpose-built with project developers in mind, enabling easy installation, maintenance and top-end performance, which is important to our project investors and host customer. In addition to delivering a great product, the sales and engineering support personnel were great to work with and we look forward to developing more projects with this inverter in the future.”
The new 500kW inverter combines the best of PV Powered and Advanced Energy technology to deliver a highly reliable inverter solution, supported by a customer focused applications engineering team and technical support and services organization.
“AE has always been known for our dedication to our customers and their needs,” said Gordon Tredger, executive vice president for AE Solar Energy. “The market spoke, and our cross functional insights from Bend and Fort Collins engineering centers listened, delivering a solution that enables our customers to win more projects and be more profitable, allowing them to offer system owners a lower levelized cost of energy. Our new products, combined with our applications and O&M services, enable AE Solar Energy to live up to its ‘Energy Delivered’ promise.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV