BEIJING, June 7, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN; "Borun" or the "Company"), a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China, today announced that the Company's Chief Financial Officer, Terence Chen, and Chief Strategy Officer, Ann Yu, will participate at the 9th Annual Piper Jaffray China Growth Conference to be held on June 11-12, 2012 at the JW Marriott in Hong Kong. Management is scheduled to present at 12.30 p.m. on June 11, 2012.
About China New Borun Corporation
China New Borun Corporation (NYSE: BORN) is a leading producer and distributor of corn-based edible alcohol in China. Borun's edible alcohol products are primarily sold as an ingredient to producers of baijiu, a popular grain-based alcoholic beverage that is sold throughout China in retail stores, restaurants and bars. The Company also produces DDGS Feed, liquid carbon dioxide and crude corn oil as by-products of edible alcohol production. China New Borun is based in Shouguang, Shandong Province. Additional information about the company can be found at http://www.chinanewborun.com and in documents filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, which are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov.
Contact InformationThree Part Advisors, LLC John PalizzaPhone: +1-888-870-0798Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE China New Borun Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV