In the Condensed Consolidated Statements of Operations table, the figure for Net income attributable to lululemon athletica inc. for the Thirteen Weeks Ended April 29, 2012 should be $46,643 (sted $43,643).
The corrected release reads:
LULULEMON ATHLETICA INC. ANNOUNCES FIRST QUARTER FISCAL 2012 RESULTS
lululemon athletica inc. (NASDAQ:LULU) (TSX:LLL) today announced financial results for the first quarter ended April 29, 2012.For the thirteen weeks ended April 29, 2012:
- Net revenue for the quarter increased 53% to $285.7 million from $186.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Comparable stores sales for the first quarter increased by 25% on a constant dollar basis.
- Direct to consumer revenue increased 179% to $38.4 million, or 13.5% of total Company revenues, in the first quarter of fiscal 2012, an increase from 7.4% of total Company revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Gross profit for the quarter increased 43% to $157.3 million, and as a percentage of net revenue gross profit decreased to 55.0% for the quarter from 58.7% in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Income from operations for the quarter increased 41% to $73.1 million, and as a percentage of net revenue was 25.6% compared to 27.7% of net revenue in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- The tax rate for the quarter was 36.5% compared to 36.3% a year ago.
- Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $0.32 on net income of $46.6 million, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.23 on net income of $33.4 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV