- Net revenue for the quarter increased 53% to $285.7 million from $186.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Comparable stores sales for the first quarter increased by 25% on a constant dollar basis.
- Direct to consumer revenue increased 179% to $38.4 million, or 13.5% of total Company revenues, in the first quarter of fiscal 2012, an increase from 7.4% of total Company revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Gross profit for the quarter increased 43% to $157.3 million, and as a percentage of net revenue gross profit decreased to 55.0% for the quarter from 58.7% in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Income from operations for the quarter increased 41% to $73.1 million, and as a percentage of net revenue was 25.6% compared to 27.7% of net revenue in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- The tax rate for the quarter was 36.5% compared to 36.3% a year ago.
- Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $0.32 on net income of $46.6 million, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.23 on net income of $33.4 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.