- Net revenue for the quarter increased 53% to $285.7 million from $186.8 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Comparable stores sales for the first quarter increased by 25% on a constant dollar basis.
- Direct to consumer revenue increased 179% to $38.4 million, or 13.5% of total Company revenues, in the first quarter of fiscal 2012, an increase from 7.4% of total Company revenues in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Gross profit for the quarter increased 43% to $157.3 million, and as a percentage of net revenue gross profit decreased to 55.0% for the quarter from 58.7% in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- Income from operations for the quarter increased 41% to $73.1 million, and as a percentage of net revenue was 25.6% compared to 27.7% of net revenue in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
- The tax rate for the quarter was 36.5% compared to 36.3% a year ago.
- Diluted earnings per share for the quarter were $0.32 on net income of $46.6 million, compared to diluted earnings per share of $0.23 on net income of $33.4 million in the first quarter of fiscal 2011.
Lululemon Athletica Inc. Announces First Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.