Two major things that were milestones for us; we’re launching a product called Sofia. We’re also launching the AmpliVue C. difficile product. Both of those should be responsible for pretty good lift 2013 longer terms in terms of our goals, we’ve stated publicly before that by 2015 we expect to be around $250 million in revenues. That’s about $100 million more than we have today. Big drivers to that of course are the Sofia platform as well as the molecular platform.
Isaac Ro - Goldman Sachs
And maybe just start with Sofia and give us a little more depth as to the customer, what your experience will look like, how do you compare that competitively against some of the other offerings in the marketplace?
Today, here in the United States we’ve launched just Sofia with the flu product and so my comparison competitively is only there I can say that we knew that we had something as we were developing and this assay is actually about 100% more sensitive than our legacy products. So we knew that we would see during the clinical trials better performance for both sensitivity to flu A and flu B. We didn’t realize how well it would compare with PCR.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV