MALVERN, Pa., June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberty Property Trust (NYSE: LRY), announced today that its limited partnership subsidiary, Liberty Property Limited Partnership, has priced $400 million aggregate principal amount of 4.125% senior unsecured notes due June 15, 2022. The 4.125% notes were priced to yield 4.149%. The offering is expected to close on June 11, 2012, subject to customary closing conditions.
The proceeds will be used to repay indebtedness outstanding under the Company's unsecured credit facility and for general corporate purposes.
This offering is being made pursuant to a prospectus supplement to the Company's base prospectus included in an automatic shelf registration statement initially filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on May 5, 2011.
The offering may be made only by means of a prospectus supplement and accompanying prospectus. A copy of the prospectus supplement and prospectus relating to these securities may be obtained, when available, by contacting Citigroup Global Markets Inc., Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220, toll free at (800) 831-9146 or at firstname.lastname@example.org; J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, 383 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10179, Attention: High Grade Syndicate Desk, 3rd floor, telephone collect at (212) 834-4533, or UBS Securities LLC, Attn: Prospectus Specialist, 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10071 or by telephone at 877-827-6444, ext. 561 3884.This press release is for informational purposes only and shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any securities nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities, blue sky or other laws of any such state or other jurisdiction.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV