magicJack VocalTec (CALL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.7%. By the end of trading, magicJack VocalTec fell 24 cents (-1.6%) to $14.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 460,632 shares of magicJack VocalTec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 542,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.72-$15.90 after having opened the day at $15.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.08. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Identive Group (INVE), down 17.8%, Bridgeline Digital (BLIN), down 15.3%, Hoku (HOKU), down 13.2%, and Webmedia Brands (WEBM), down 9.9%. magicJack VocalTec Ltd. provides voice over Internet protocol services over various platforms. It also offers magicJack, a competitive local exchange carrier. The company was formerly known as VocalTec Communications Ltd. and changed its name to magicJack VocalTec Ltd. on May 20, 2011. magicJack VocalTec has a market cap of $291.3 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 62.6, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 61.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are two analysts that rate magicJack VocalTec a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates magicJack VocalTec as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full magicJack VocalTec Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CALL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV