magicJack VocalTec (CALL) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 2.7%. By the end of trading, magicJack VocalTec fell 24 cents (-1.6%) to $14.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 460,632 shares of magicJack VocalTec exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 542,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.72-$15.90 after having opened the day at $15.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.08. Other company's within the Technology sector that declined today were: Identive Group (INVE), down 17.8%, Bridgeline Digital (BLIN), down 15.3%, Hoku (HOKU), down 13.2%, and Webmedia Brands (WEBM), down 9.9%. magicJack VocalTec Ltd. provides voice over Internet protocol services over various platforms. It also offers magicJack, a competitive local exchange carrier. The company was formerly known as VocalTec Communications Ltd. and changed its name to magicJack VocalTec Ltd. on May 20, 2011. magicJack VocalTec has a market cap of $291.3 million and is part of the telecommunications industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 62.6, above the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio of 61.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are two analysts that rate magicJack VocalTec a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates magicJack VocalTec as a sell. The area that we feel has been the company's primary weakness has been its feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full magicJack VocalTec Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CALL
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV