Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE:REG) announced today that on May 1, 2012, the Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.41875 per share of Series 5 Preferred Stock (CUSIP: 758849608; NYSE: REGPrE), payable on July 2, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 19, 2012 and a quarterly cash dividend of $0.41406 on the Series 6 Preferred Stock (CUSIP: 758849707; NYSE: REGPrF), payable on July 2, 2012 to shareholders of record on June 19, 2012.
Regency Centers Corporation (NYSE:REG)
Regency is the preeminent national owner, operator, and developer of dominant grocery-anchored and community shopping centers. At March 31, 2012, the Company owned 365 retail properties, including those held in co-investment partnerships. Including tenant-owned square footage, the portfolio encompassed 49.8 million square feet located in top markets throughout the United States. Since 2000 Regency has developed 207 shopping centers, including those currently in-process, representing an investment at completion of $3.0 billion. Operating as a fully integrated real estate company, Regency is a qualified real estate investment trust that is self-administered and self-managed.
Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual future performance, outcomes and results may differ materially from those expressed in forward-looking statements. Please refer to the documents filed by Regency Centers Corporation with the SEC, specifically the most recent reports on Forms 10-K and 10-Q, which identify important risk factors which could cause actual results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking statements.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV