PS Business Parks, Inc. (NYSE:PSB) announced that senior management will make a presentation at REITWeek 2012: NAREIT’s Investor Forum at the Hilton New York, New York City, in the Sutton North Room on Wednesday, June 13, 2012, from 3:00 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. (EDT). The presentation will be webcast through the Company’s website at www.psbusinessparks.com.
PS Business Parks, Inc., a member of the S&P SmallCap 600, is a self-advised and self-managed real estate investment trust (“REIT”) that acquires, develops, owns and operates commercial properties, primarily multi-tenant flex, office and industrial space. The Company defines “flex” space as buildings that are configured with a combination of office and warehouse space and can be designed to fit a number of uses (including office, assembly, showroom, laboratory, light manufacturing and warehouse space). As of March 31, 2012, the Company wholly owned 27.2 million rentable square feet with approximately 4,400 customers located in eight states, concentrated in California (11.1 million sq. ft.), Virginia (4.2 million sq. ft.), Florida (3.7 million sq. ft.), Texas (3.3 million sq. ft.), Maryland (2.4 million sq. ft.), Oregon (1.3 million sq. ft.), Arizona (0.7 million sq. ft.) and Washington (0.5 million sq. ft.).
Additional information about PS Business Parks, Inc. is available on the
Internet. The Company’s website is
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV