Sauer-Danfoss Inc. Announces Second Quarter Cash Dividend Of $0.35 Per Share
AMES, Iowa , June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Sauer-Danfoss Inc. (NYSE: SHS) today announced that its board of directors has approved a cash dividend of $0.35 per share. The dividend, for the quarter ended June 30, 2012, is payable on July 16, 2012, to stockholders of record as of June 29, 2012.
Sauer-Danfoss had announced the reinstatement of its quarterly cash dividends last quarter, after suspending dividend payments in 2009 in response to the recession.
Sauer-Danfoss Inc. is a worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, and sale of engineered hydraulic and electronic systems and components for use primarily in applications of mobile equipment. Sauer-Danfoss, with 2011 revenues of approximately $2.1 billion, has sales, manufacturing, and engineering capabilities in Europe, the Americas, and the Asia-Pacific region.
More details online at www.sauer-danfoss.com.SOURCE Sauer-Danfoss Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV