Grand Canyon Education, Inc. (Nasdaq: LOPE) announced today that it will report its 2012 second quarter results after market close on Monday, August 6, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to discuss the results in more detail at 1:30 P.M. (4:30 P.M. ET) the same day.
706-679-7806 (International)Conference ID: 88563378 Please dial in at least five minutes prior to the start of the call. Journalists are invited to listen only. At the conclusion of the call, journalists who wish to ask questions should call Bill Jenkins at 602-315-5566. Webcast and Replay: Investors, journalists and the general public may access a live webcast of this event by visiting the Grand Canyon Education, Inc. website at: www.gcu.edu. A webcast replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call at the same link. Telephone Replay: A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours following the conclusion of the call by dialing: 855-859-2056 (Domestic) 800-585-8367 (International) Conference ID: 88563378 About Grand Canyon Education, Inc. Grand Canyon Education, Inc. is a regionally accredited provider of postsecondary education services focused on offering graduate and undergraduate degree programs in its core disciplines of education, healthcare, business, and liberal arts. It offers programs online as well as ground programs at its 115 acre traditional campus in Phoenix, Arizona and onsite at the facilities of employers. For more information about Grand Canyon Education, Inc. visit the Company's website at www.gcu.edu.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV