Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today that Thomas B. Akin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of the Company’s executive management team are scheduled to present at NAREIT’s REITWeek 2012 Investor Forum being held June 12-14, 2012 at the Hilton New York in New York City, NY. The Company’s presentation is scheduled to begin at 11:00 a.m. on June 12, 2012.
A live audio webcast of the Company’s presentation, along with presentation materials, will be accessible online at www.dynexcapital.com on the “Investor Relations” page under “IR Highlights.” The presentation and related materials will be archived on the Company’s website for 90 days following the event.
Dynex Capital, Inc. is an internally managed real estate investment trust, or REIT, which invests in mortgage assets on a leveraged basis. The Company invests in Agency and non-Agency RMBS and CMBS. The Company also has investments in securitized single-family residential and commercial mortgage loans originated by the Company from 1992 to 1998. Additional information about Dynex Capital, Inc. is available at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV