Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST), a leading provider of technology-based language-learning solutions, today announced that Stephen Swad, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the William Blair 2012 Growth Stock Conference in Chicago on Thursday, June 14, 2012, at 9:00 am ET/8:00 am CT. The presentation will be webcast live and a replay will be archived on the Rosetta Stone investor relations web site at http://investors.rosettastone.com.
About Rosetta Stone Inc.
Rosetta Stone Inc. provides cutting-edge technology and interactive solutions that are changing the way the world learns languages. Rosetta Stone’s proprietary learning techniques are acclaimed for the power to unlock the natural language-learning ability in everyone. The company offers many languages, from the most commonly spoken, like English, Chinese (Mandarin) and Spanish, to the less widely used, like Swahili and Filipino (Tagalog). Rosetta Stone solutions are used by schools, businesses, global organizations and millions of individuals in more than 150 countries throughout the world. The company was founded in 1992 on the core beliefs that learning a language should be natural and instinctive and that interactive technology can replicate and activate the immersion method powerfully for learners of any age. The company is based in Arlington, Va. For more information, visit RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV