Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL), a leading retailer of value-priced footwear and accessories, announced today that Kerry Jackson, the Company’s Chief Financial Officer, and Cliff Sifford, the Company’s Executive Vice President and General Merchandise Manager, will participate in the Jefferies 2012 Global Consumer Conference on June 19, 2012 in Nantucket, MA.
Shoe Carnival’s investor presentation is scheduled for Tuesday, June 19, 2012 at 3:00 p.m. EDT. The audio portion of the presentation will be webcast live, and a replay will be available until Tuesday, July 3, 2012 on the Investors section of the Company's website at www.shoecarnival.com.
About Shoe Carnival
Shoe Carnival, Inc. is one of the nation’s largest family footwear retailers, offering a broad assortment of moderately priced dress, casual and athletic footwear for men, women and children with emphasis on national and regional name brands. As of June 6, 2012, the Company operates 336 stores in 32 states and offers online shopping at www.shoecarnival.com. Headquartered in Evansville, IN, Shoe Carnival trades on The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC under the symbol SCVL. Shoe Carnival's press releases and annual report are available on the Company's website at www.shoecarnival.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV