Sovran Self Storage, Inc. (NYSE: SSS), a self storage real estate investment trust (REIT), announced that David Rogers, Chief Executive Officer, will present on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time at REITWeek ® 2012, NAREIT's Investor Forum in New York.
A webcast of the presentation will be available by visiting the events page on the Investor Relations tab of the Company’s website www.unclebobs.com/company or by accessing http://reitstream.com/reitweek2012/sovran.
Additional conference attendees from the Company include Andrew Gregoire, Chief Financial Officer; Paul Powell, Executive Vice President of Real Estate Investment; Edward Killeen, Executive Vice President of Real Estate Management; and Diane Piegza, Vice President of Corporate Communications.
Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed equity REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. The Company operates 447 self storage facilities in 25 states under the name “Uncle Bob’s Self Storage” ®. For more information, visit www.unclebobs.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV