Expense Ratio: 0.93%
Three Year Total Return: 15.3%
Rated "C+" by TheStreet Ratings:
1. Janus Global Real Estate DJanus Global Real Estate D (JNGSX) seeks total return through a combination of capital appreciation and current income. The fund seeks to invest at least 80 percent of its net assets plus the amount of any borrowings for investment purposes, in equity and debt securities of real estate-related companies. Expense Ratio: 1.35% Three Year Total Return: 21.3% Rated "C+" by TheStreet Ratings:
Research MethodologyTheStreet.com Ratings condenses the available fund performance and risk data into a single composite opinion of each fund's risk-adjusted performance. This allows the unbiased identification of those funds that have historically done well and those that have underperformed the market. While there is no guarantee of future performance, these Investment Ratings provide a solid framework for making informed, timely investment decisions. In order to qualify for a rating, an open-end fund must either have three years of risk and return data or be an additional share class of an existing fund with at least three years of performance statistics. Funds rated A or B are considered "Buy" rated based on a track record of higher than average risk-adjusted performance. Funds at the C level are rated as "Hold," while underperformers at the D and E levels our model ranks as "Sell." -- Reported by Kevin Baker in Jupiter, Fla.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts