4 Newly Rated Stock Mutual Funds
Expense Ratio: 0.77%
Three Year Total Return: 25.1%
Rated "A+" by TheStreet Ratings:
7. Nuveen Santa Barbara Global Growth Fund ANuveen Santa Barbara Global Growth Fund A (NGGAX) seeks long-term capital appreciation. Under normal market conditions, the fund invests at least 80% of its assets in U.S. and non-U.S. equity securities. Although the fund will concentrate its investments in developed markets, it may invest up 25% of its net assets in companies located in emerging markets. Expense Ratio: 5.81% Three Year Total Return: 18.9% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
6. Allianz Global Investors Solutions Global Growth Allocation Fund AAllianz Global Investors Solutions Global Growth Allocation Fund A (ASGAX) has an investment objective to provide after-inflation capital appreciation and current income. The fund will invest 70% or more of its assets directly or indirectly among return-generating assets and up to 30% of its assets will be allocated directly or indirectly among defensive assets. The funds seek to achieve the investment objective by investing primarily in underlying funds of return-generating assets, such as U.S. and global equities, commodities, real estate, high yield securities, emerging market bonds, public securities of infrastructure companies and private equity companies. The funds may also utilize derivative instruments, such as options, forwards or futures contracts and swap agreements. Expense Ratio: 4.15% Three Year Total Return: 16.9% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
5. ASTON/Lake Partners LASSO Alternatives Fund IASTON/Lake Partners LASSO Alternatives Fund I (ALSOX) seeks to provide long term total return with reduced correlation to the conventional stock and bond markets. The fund seeks to invest at least 80% of its net assets in hedged mutual funds and other investments with exposure to hedging or alternative investment strategies. Expense Ratio: 2.82% Three Year Total Return: 8.2% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
4. Federated MDT Stock Trust InstFederated MDT Stock Trust Inst (FMSTX) seeks growth of income and capital by investing principally in a professionally managed and diversified portfolio of common stock of high quality companies. Expense Ratio: 1.29% Three Year Total Return: 17.6% Rated "C-" by TheStreet Ratings:
3. Golub Group Equity FundGolub Group Equity Fund (GGEFX) seeks to provide long-term capital appreciation. A secondary objective is to provide current income. The fund invests in a diversified portfolio of common stocks that the fund's adviser determines to be temporarily mispriced by the market. Expense Ratio: 2.22% Three Year Total Return: 16.1% Rated "C+" by TheStreet Ratings:
2. Perkins Large Cap Value DPerkins Large Cap Value D (JNPLX) seeks capital appreciation. The fund pursues its investment objective by investing primarily in common stocks selected for their capital appreciation potential. The fund primarily invests in the common stocks of large-sized companies whose stock prices the portfolio managers believe to be undervalued.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV