August 16, 2012, marks the 50th anniversary of Raymond James and its celebration of a half-century of stability and growth. While the company is larger, stronger, more flexible and more capable than at any time in its history, you will still find the same spirit of integrity and independence, entrepreneurialism and empowerment, collaboration and respect the company was founded with back in 1962.
If you wish to contact Lisa Detanna to learn more about Raymond James or to open an account or transfer an existing investment account, she can be contacted at 213-327-1028 or Lisa.Detanna@raymondjames.com. Her Raymond James office is located at 444 South Flower Street, Suite 3870, in Los Angeles.
About Raymond James Financial, Inc.
Raymond James Financial (NYSE:RJF) is a Florida-based diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies. Its four principal wholly owned broker/dealers, Raymond James & Associates, Raymond James Financial Services, Morgan Keegan and Raymond James Ltd., have approximately 6,500 financial advisors serving 2.4 million accounts in 2,600 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $372 billion, of which approximately $38 billion are managed by the firm’s asset management subsidiaries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV