PHOENIX, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Boulder Canyon™ Natural Foods, the nation's fastest-growing kettle chip brand*, introduces a Canyon Cut line of kettle cooked, ridged potato chips this month. Boulder Canyon's Canyon Cut line flavors will include Totally Natural (original), Sour Cream & Chives and Honey Barbeque. The new kettle cooked chips arrive in grocery stores this month with a retail price of $2.99-3.29 per 6.5 ounce bag.
Most ridged potato chips are made in traditional, continuous-cook fryers. The new Canyon Cut line from Boulder Canyon is cooked in small batch kettles to provide a heartier crunch, making it the perfect chip for dipping. The kettle cooked method also provides a natural reduction of the amount of fat per serving—as much as 30% less fat per serving compared to traditional potato chips.Like all Boulder Canyon snacks, the new and improved Canyon Cut line features only natural ingredients and contains no trans fats, no cholesterol and no MSG. In addition, they are gluten free, Non GMO and Kosher certified. "The taste and texture of our natural kettle cooked potato chips are hard to beat," said Steve Sklar, Senior Vice President of Marketing for Boulder Canyon Natural Foods. "The hearty bite of these chips is signature to Boulder Canyon, while the ridge cut adds texture and one-of-a-kind crunch." Since 1994, Boulder Canyon Natural Foods has been delivering all natural snacks with unsurpassed quality and taste. The nation's fastest growing kettle chip company continuously challenges the potato chip paradigm by offering unique and delicious flavors including: Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt, Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper and Olive Oil. In addition, Boulder Canyon's Vegetable Crisps, Hummus Chips and Rice & Adzuki Bean Chips add to a product line up that consists of more than 20 unique all natural snacks. For more information visit www.bouldercanyonfoods.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV