The tech giant is said to be planning a MacBook refresh for its annual developer event.
The next version of Apple's operating system, iOS 6, could also debut at WWDC, according to media reports. New features are rumored to include a new map app, Facebook (FB) integration, Siri for iPad and automatic app updates.
Apple's Worldwide Developers' Conference kicks off next week.
Apple has promised a big focus on software at WWDC, which will take place at San Francisco's Moscone Center from June 10-15.The Cupertino, Calif.-based firm used last year's WWDC to unveil its iCloud, and launched the iPhone 4 at the 2010 event. Apple zealots, however, will be eager to hear any snippets of information about the much-anticipated iPhone 5, which is expected to appear later this year, as well AS hints about the company's rumored Apple TV. Take our poll and tell us what you want to see at WWDC:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV