The tech giant is said to be planning a MacBook refresh for its annual developer event.
The next version of Apple's operating system, iOS 6, could also debut at WWDC, according to media reports. New features are rumored to include a
new map app,
(FB) integration, Siri for iPad and automatic app updates.
Apple's Worldwide Developers' Conference kicks off next week.
Apple has promised a big focus on software at WWDC, which will take place at San Francisco's Moscone Center from June 10-15.The Cupertino, Calif.-based firm used last year's WWDC to unveil its iCloud, and launched the iPhone 4 at the 2010 event. Apple zealots, however, will be eager to hear any snippets of information about the much-anticipated iPhone 5, which is expected to appear later this year, as well AS hints about the company's rumored Apple TV. Take our poll and tell us what you want to see at WWDC:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV