GAHANNA, Ohio, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- G. Scott McComb, President and CEO of Heartland Bank is pleased to announce an additional service to Heartland Bank's Online Banking. McComb stated, "In 2011, Heartland launched both its Mobile Banking iPhone and Android App. Today, we are proud to introduce another Heartland Online Banking Solution – the iPad App."
"Knowing that clients are using their mobile devices more every day, we have developed a mobile version of our website that automatically recognizes when someone is visiting with a mobile device and loads the content in a different format. Heartland Bank is more accessible now than ever. Once again, it doesn't matter where your bank is, but who is at your bank!" McComb stated.
Heartland was the first community bank in Ohio to have a mobile app in both the iPhone and Android market. The mobile browser not only makes it easier for visitors to navigate the page but also to read the information.Visit the Apple Store or go to heartlandbank.com today! About Heartland Bank Heartland BancCorp (OTC Bulletin Board: HLAN) is a registered Ohio bank holding company and the parent of Heartland Bank, which operates eleven full-service banking offices. Alternative investment services are provided through Infinex Investments, Inc. Heartland Bank is a member of the Federal Reserve, a member of the FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender. Heartland BancCorp is currently quoted on the over-the-counter (OTC) Bulletin Board Service under the symbol HLAN. Learn more about Heartland Bank at heartlandbank.com. MEDIA CONTACT: G. Scott McComb – 614.337.4600 SOURCE Heartland Bank
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV