Flushing Financial Corp.
Polini lowered his rating for Flushing Financial Corp. (FFIC) of Lake Success, N.Y. to "Market Perform" from "Outperform," while leaving his 2012 EPS estimate unchanged at $1.10, and lowering his 2013 EPS estimate to $1.10 from $1.16.
Flushing Financial Corp's shares closed at $12.57 Tuesday, returning 1% year-to-date, after declining 6% during 2011. The shares trade just below their reported March 31 tangible book value of $13.16, and 11 times the consensus 2013 earnings estimate of $1.19. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $1.09.
Based on a 13-cent quarterly payout, Flushing Financial Corp.'s shares have a 4.14%. The dividend payout ratio was 57%, based on the company's first-quarter earnings of 23 cents a share.Polini said that "despite strong fundamentals, the visibility for EPS growth is below average due to the challenging macroeconomic backdrop." Interested in more on Flushing Financial Corp.? See TheStreet Ratings' report card for this stock.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV