Saratoga Resources, Inc. (NYSE MKT: SARA) (the “Company”) today announced that it will be the recipient of an “Excellence Award” by Oil and Gas Investor magazine. The prestigious awards are presented to seven leading energy firms for outstanding accomplishments and extraordinary efforts in industry leadership, E&P success and financial innovation. The award will be presented at Hart Energy’s 5th Annual Energy Capital Conference on Thursday, June 7, 2012 in Houston, Texas.
Thomas Cooke, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Saratoga, stated “It is an honor to be recognized for our accomplishments in 2011. We are particularly proud to be selected by the Oil and Gas Investor magazine and to be included with other industry leading firms such as Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) (Houston), Energy XXI (Nasdaq: EXXI) (LSE: EXXI) (Houston), SandRidge Energy, Inc. (NYSE: SD) (Oklahoma City) and Kodiak Oil & Gas Corp. (NYSE: KOG) (Denver). This award is particularly sweet coming on the heels of our successful private placement. The company’s strong cash flow and balance sheet positions Saratoga for another great year in 2012.”
About Saratoga Resources
Saratoga is an independent exploration and production Company with offices in Houston, Texas and Covington, Louisiana. Principal holdings cover 32,185 gross/net acres, mostly held-by-production, currently located in the transitional coastline and protected in-bay environment on parish and state leases of south Louisiana. For more information, go to our website at www.saratogaresources.com and sign up for regular updates by clicking on the Updates button.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV