- At the North American Network Operators’ Group’s (NANOG) 55 th triannual meeting, NANOG55, held June 3-6 in Vancouver, British Columbia, MRV OCS will host a Power Breakfast at 8:30 am PDT and a Morning Break at 11:00 am PDT on Tuesday, June 5, for attendees.
- Mannix O’Connor, director of technical marketing for MRV’s OCS Division, will present an afternoon session at a Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) Seminar on Ethernet service assurance and Operations, Administration and Management (OAM) in Bogota, Columbia at 4:10 pm COT on June 5 and at a second MEF seminar in Santiago, Chile at 4:10 pm CLT on June 7. In his session devoted to the management of Carrier Ethernet 2.0, O’Connor will share his insight on OAM standards including the new performance and fault management specifications for monitoring off-net E-Access services.
- At the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers’ (IEEE) International Conference on Communications (ICC), held June 10-15 in Ottawa, Mannix O’Connor will present a middleware and management session on June 12 at 2:00 pm EDT, highlighting cloud computing challenges and how to optimize communication links for cloud computing performance.
- On June 13 at 4:15 pm EDT Zeev Draer, MRV OCS’ vice president of strategic marketing, will also share his expertise at IEEE ICC in a mobile backhaul infrastructure session where he will discuss the myths, realities and key considerations for building and maintaining synchronization on packet-based mobile backhaul networks. Draer will also present this information at IEEE Romania on June 21.
- Draer will present at the Carrier Ethernet Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) conference, held June 26-28 in Moscow, addressing key challenges in Long Term Evolution (LTE) deployments in a session on June 28 at 2:00 pm MSK, outlining LTE market drivers and trends, discussing Carrier Ethernet implementation strategies for LTE backhaul, and examining real life solutions for deployment.
- At this year’s Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (WDM) & Next Generation Optical Networking event in Monaco on June 18-21, MRV OCS customer T-Systems will share its experience deploying WDM solutions for managing feature-rich optical transport with fiber optimization. Jiri Neumann, network planner for T-Systems, will present a session on June 21 at 12:50 pm CEST focused on the evolution of WDM services in the Czech Republic, highlighting key application challenges, benefits and takeaways.
MRV Lends Expertise To Industry-Leading Communications Networking Events Worldwide
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.