- Michael Saylor, MicroStrategy Chairman and CEO, and author of the forthcoming "The Mobile Wave." Saylor will discuss how the current generation of mobile smartphones and tablet computers has set the stage to become the universal computing platform for the world, and how products, businesses, industries, economies, and society may be altered forever as the mobile wave washes over us and changes the digital landscape.
- Brian Solis, world-renowned digital thought-leader and author of "The End of the Business as Usual." Solis will address the confluence of disruptive technology and the evolution of consumer behavior in his address "The End of Business as Usual and the Beginning of a New Era of Relevance."
- Scott Galloway, Clinical Professor of Marketing at NYU Stern School of Business and founder of L2, a think tank for digital innovation. Galloway will explore key trends in media consumption, demographics, emerging platforms and their cumulative effect of business: specifically, who benefits from the shift and who is on the wrong side of this tectonic shift (i.e., the losers)?
- Martha Rodgers, Ph.D., author and founding partner of Peppers & Rodgers. Rodgers will discuss what social networking really means for your company and your brand.
- Andreas Trautmann, McCann Worldgroup Germany CEO, and Matias Palm Jensen, McCann-Erickson Europe Chief Innovation Office. Both will discuss today's marketing landscape, the challenges with managing meaningful customer relationships, and how companies can use social media data as a base for smarter insights.
- Michael Buck, Executive Director, Globales Online Marketing, DELL; Professor Peter Gentsch, Business Intelligence Group; Dr. Ralf T. Kreutzer, Berlin School of Economics and Law; and many more.
The Future Of Social Commerce Sets The Agenda At MicroStrategy's 2nd Annual Social Media Marketing ICommerce Summit (SMICS)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.