TYSONS CORNER, Va., June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of business intelligence (BI) software, today announced that it will host MicroStrategy World 2012 in Amsterdam July 9-12. The conference, which brings together some of the world's foremost technology visionaries, will feature the latest innovations in self-service business intelligence and host the worldwide launch of the book "The Mobile Wave," authored by MicroStrategy Chairman and CEO Michael Saylor.
Michael Saylor will kick off MicroStrategy World at Amsterdam RAI International Convention Center with his perspective on the massive technology disruptions impacting society today and how enterprises must embrace these disruptions to grow their business. In addition, Gartner Research Vice President Andreas Bitterer will discuss how business intelligence, like other enterprise technologies, is becoming consumerized, mobilized, easier-to-use, and visually impactful.
"At MicroStrategy World Amsterdam, we'll demonstrate the latest MicroStrategy business intelligence platform breakthroughs in the areas of mobility, dashboards, social intelligence, and end user self-service BI," said Sanju Bansal, MicroStrategy Chief Operating Officer.At this four-day event, conference attendees will hear how Big Data, Mobile, Cloud, and Social Intelligence technologies are revolutionizing information-driven business processes and analyses. Attendees will explore BI strategies on how to:
- Harness Big Data. Understand enhancements to the MicroStrategy platform, including innovative upgrades to Visual Insight™, the Company's data discovery tool. See how organizations can benefit from new data visualizations, enhanced interactivity and ease-of-use, and faster dashboard creation. Hear how the enhanced MicroStrategy platform will include numerous updates for Big Data, including increased performance, expanded analytics, and new administration tools for lower total cost of ownership.
- Build and Deploy Information-driven Mobile Apps. Come and learn why leading industry analysts and technology journalists rate MicroStrategy as the number one Mobile BI solution available in the market today. Hear how MicroStrategy customers are building a wide variety of essential mobile apps that deliver business intelligence, transactions, and multimedia content on-the-go.
- Move to the Cloud. Learn why MicroStrategy Cloud is a faster, easier way to deliver BI, mobile, and social apps, and how it offers world-class performance with minimal to no capital investment. From personal to departmental to enterprise deployments, see why MicroStrategy Cloud covers the full-spectrum of Cloud BI.
- Mine the Social Explosion. Get an exclusive opportunity to learn about innovative technologies from MicroStrategy in Social Intelligence. Hear from industry luminaries on the future of social media and Facebook commerce, with a focus on how companies can best compete for consumer attention and relevance by analyzing the rich consumer-preference information found in Facebook data.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV