BEIJING, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- iSoftStone Holdings Limited (NYSE: ISS, "iSoftStone" or "the Company"), a leading China-based IT services provider, today announced that it will present at the J.P. Morgan Annual China Conference at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in Beijing on June 14, 2012.
iSoftStone's management will be present on Thursday, June 14 at 5:00 p.m. in Drawing Room II of the Grand Hyatt Hotel and will also be available to meet with investors during the conference by contacting the J.P. Morgan service center at the conference.
Investors interested in attending the J.P. Morgan China conference should contact their J.P. Morgan sales representatives.
For more about the J.P. Morgan conference, please visit: http://www.jpmorganglobal.com/helping-clients-succeed/jp-morgan-china-conference-june-13-15-2012About iSoftStone Holdings Limited Founded in 2001, iSoftStone is a leading China-based IT services provider serving both greater China and global clients. iSoftStone provides an integrated suite of IT services and solutions including consulting & solutions, IT services, and business process outsourcing services. The company focuses on industry verticals that include technology, communications, banking, financial services, insurance, energy, transportation, and public sectors. iSoftStone's American depositary shares began trading on the New York Stock Exchange on December 14, 2010. For more information, please visit www.isoftstone.com.
iSoftStone Holdings LimitedMr. Jonathan ZhangChief Financial Officer email@example.com ChristensenMr. Tom Myers, +86-139-1141-3520 firstname.lastname@example.org www.isoftstone.com SOURCE iSoftStone Holdings Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV