HOUSTON, June 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cameron (NYSE: CAM) today announced it has closed on its purchase of the drilling equipment business of TTS Energy Division from TTS Group ASA (Oslo Stock Exchange) in an all cash transaction.
Cameron Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Jack B. Moore said, "We are pleased to add TTS Energy's talented people and its products to the Cameron organization, and we look forward to moving ahead with the integration process."
Cameron is a leading provider of flow equipment products, systems and services to worldwide oil, gas and process industries.
Website: www.c-a-m.comSOURCE Cameron
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV