LeMaitre Vascular Inc. Stock Upgraded (LMAT)
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Health Care Equipment & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 503.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $0.06 million to $0.39 million.
- LMAT has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with this, the company maintains a quick ratio of 4.50, which clearly demonstrates the ability to cover short-term cash needs.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 118.34% to $0.39 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 6.40%.
- The gross profit margin for LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC is currently very high, coming in at 74.80%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Despite the strong results of the gross profit margin, LMAT's net profit margin of 2.80% significantly trails the industry average.
- LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC has shown improvement in its earnings for its most recently reported quarter when compared with the same quarter a year earlier. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, LEMAITRE VASCULAR INC reported lower earnings of $0.13 versus $0.36 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.19 versus $0.13).
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.