MINNEAPOLIS, June 5, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Pentair, Inc. (NYSE: PNR) today announced that Marybeth Thorsgaard has joined the company as vice president, Communications. In this role, Thorsgaard will oversee Pentair's internal and external communications, including: media relations, employee communications, executive communications, and will work closely with the Pentair leadership on government affairs.
As an accomplished communications executive, Thorsgaard brings a wealth of experience from multiple industries. Before joining Pentair, Thorsgaard spent over six years at Medtronic, most recently as the senior director of Communications of the Spine & Biologics business unit. Prior to that role, Thorsgaard was the senior director of corporate communications for Medtronic. She is the former director of corporate public relations at General Mills. Previously, Thorsgaard spent over 10 years in leading public relations and communications agencies.
Thorsgaard received a bachelor degree from St. Olaf College in Northfield, Minnesota.About Pentair, Inc.Pentair ( www.pentair.com) is a global diversified industrial company headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Pentair Water and Fluid Solutions is a leading provider of innovative water and fluid processing products and solutions used in a wide range of applications. Pentair Technical Products is a leading provider of products that enclose and protect some of the world's most sensitive electronics and electrical equipment, ensuring their safe, secure and reliable performance. With 2011 revenues of $3.5 billion, Pentair employs over 15,000 people worldwide. Media Contact: Betsy DayManager, Corporate CommunicationsTel.: 763-656-5537 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE Pentair, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV