Christopher D. Myers, President and Chief Executive Officer of Citizens Business Bank, announced the appointment of David K. Plourde to the position of Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Banking.
“David brings over 20 years of experience in commercial banking and has recruited, developed and led banking teams at two successful independent banks. He is an outstanding leader who will be a great addition to our Senior Leadership Team,” stated Chris Myers, President and CEO.
Mr. Plourde began his banking career at City National Bank in 1990 with a focus on commercial and middle-market business banking. In 1994, David was hired by 1 st Business Bank as a Relationship Manager and was promoted to Senior Vice President and Team Leader and eventually Regional Vice President during his twelve years with the Bank. In 2006, David assisted in the formation of 1 st Enterprise Bank as a Senior Vice President and was later promoted to Executive Vice President and Head of Commercial Banking.
David received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in finance and real estate from California State University at Northridge.CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank. The Bank is the largest financial institution headquartered in the Inland Empire region of Southern California with assets of $6.5 billion. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 42 Business Financial Centers, five Commercial Banking Centers and two trust office locations in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV