- Revenue expected to be up 9.30% this year and another 14.20% next year
- Earnings estimated to be up 30.30% this year and another 28.50% next year
- Revenue expected to be down 6.90% this year but up 12.80% next year
- Earnings estimated to be down 15.30% this year but up 29.50% next year
- Revenue expected to be down 22.50% this year and down again by another 6.60% next year
- Earnings projected to be up 61.00% this year and down 70.10% next year
Summary: This is a high-stakes poker game I'll just watch, but not buy into. I'm an investor not a speculator. I want stocks with double-digit projections of steady growth in both sales and earnings plus a solid balance sheet -- and I don't see that here. If Icahn and the institutional investors are right, the short sellers will all be covering their short positions and the stock could see a bounce. If you want to play, be nimble and watch the 20-day moving averages and the lower 14-day turtle channel for signals:
This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.