- Mean total hospitalization costs increased by $7,949 and $12,724 for patients experiencing an ORADE after a laparoscopic or open GI procedure, respectively.
- Mean LOS was 1.5-1.9 times and 1.3-2.0 times longer for patients experiencing an ORADE after a laparoscopic or open GI procedure, respectively.
New Data Quantifying The Effects Of Opioid Use On Patient Care And Economic Outcomes Presented At Key Medical Meetings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.