St. Joe Corporation (JOE) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 1.4%. By the end of trading, St. Joe Corporation fell 13 cents (-0.9%) to $14.69 on average volume. Throughout the day, 783,225 shares of St. Joe Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 568,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.51-$15.05 after having opened the day at $14.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.82. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Doral Financial (DRL), down 6.9%, MHI Hospitality Corporation (MDH), down 5.6%, Elbit Imaging (EMITF), down 4.5%, and NTS Realty Holdings (NLP), down 3.7%. The St. Joe Company, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a real estate development company in Florida. The company operates in four segments: Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Rural Land Sales, and Forestry. St. Joe Corporation has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. Shares are up 1.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is one analyst that rates St. Joe Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and two rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates St. Joe Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full St. Joe Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JOE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV