Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. De C.V. (KOF): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Loser
Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V (KOF) pushed the Consumer Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Consumer Goods loser. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V fell $1.98 (-1.7%) to $117.57 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 291,608 shares of Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 112,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $117.35-$119.83 after having opened the day at $118.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $119.55. Other company's within the Consumer Goods sector that declined today were: Exceed Company (EDS), down 26.6%, Shuffle Master (SHFL), down 13.1%, Central European Distribution (CEDC), down 10.7%, and Jones Soda Company (JSDA), down 8.8%. Coca Cola FEMSA, S.A.B. de C.V., a franchise bottler, produces, markets, and distributes Coca-Cola trademark beverages. Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V has a market cap of $22.35 billion and is part of the food & beverage industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 29.2, below the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio of 55.4 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there is one analyst that rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and five rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, increase in net income, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Coca-Cola Femsa S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV